I was just taping Tuesday’s segment for Your Life A to Z (I’ll be talking about deals that help). The chef cooking today was Chef Jeff Smedstad from the wonderful Elote Cafe in Sedona (I highly recommend his award-winning restaurant, absolutely delicious).
I left with Sedona on the brain and just found a great deal for a getaway. Click here to get a weeknight room at at the Orchards Inn of Sedona for just $109. Here are your options:
“What’s included & when
- Arrive Oct. 27 – Feb. 27; rates change in the travel period and blackout dates apply
- $109 per night in a standard room, Sundays-Thursdays, or $239 for two nights, arrive Sundays-Wednesdays
- Weekend stays are $279 for two nights, Thursday-Saturday arrivals, Oct. 31 – Feb. 27
- Two-night stays in a suite are $289 (Sunday-Wednesday arrivals) or $319 over weekends
- All two-night stays include a $30 credit to Taos Cantina”
If you’ve never been to Sedona in the fall, it is beautiful (I think even more so than usual).
If you can use a getaway, I hope you enjoy!
To sign up for the e-mail list, just enter your e-mail below! You can unsubscribe at any time! I send one e-mail a day with all of the best deals in town! Hopefully it brightens your day!!!