Head over here to get a staycation at the Pointe Tapatio Hilton for as low as $79 a night! There is a $26 resort fee.
“Hotel at a Glance: Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort
A breathtaking mountain landscape is the backdrop to this award-winning 4-star resort, located in the heart of Phoenix. Guests can cool off in the outdoor pools, or tee off on an 18-hole golf course that has garnered praise from Golf Digest and Arizona Business Magazine.
- Notable nods: AAA Three Diamond rating
- Where you’ll stay: Guest rooms come complete with WiFi, toiletries from Peter Thomas Roth, and a fully stocked minibar.
- Award-winning dining: Sink your teeth into tender cuts of steak at Pointe In Tyme, one of a handful of restaurants; you can also sip wine amid sweeping views of Phoenix’s cityscape at Different Pointe of View, or grab a snack at Cascades Cafe.
- Splash down a water slide or swim underneath a cascading waterfall in the resort’s eight outdoor pools.
- Onsite spa: Guests can indulge in reflexology massages and purificating body wraps.
- Fitness center stocked with free weights and cardio equipment”