If you don’t have a summer staycation planned yet, here’s the perfect chance to get it booked! Head over here and get a night at the Scottsdale Princess for as low as $139 depending on the date you choose. You won’t pay a $32 resort fee, you’ll get a free Best Summer Ever tote full of goodies, and kids under 17 stay free.
- “Stay for two in a Fairmont king room, Fairmont two-double room, deluxe king room, deluxe two-double room, casita king suite, or casita two-double suite
- $32 daily resort fee and unlimited basic internet
- One welcome bag per room per stay
- Kids 17 or younger stay free
- Dates into September
- If booking two or more nights, you’ll receive a Happy Pass for one person to Well & Being Spa, per day, for each additional night booked.
Included in the welcome bag:
- Best.Summer.Ever tote bag
- Selfie stick
- Two water bottles
- Set of three tropical drink floats
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Cancellation policy: 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
- Six swimming pools, one with a beach
- Water slides and cabanas
- Two 18-hole championship golf courses
- Five restaurants and lounges
- Full-service spa
- Fitness center
- Kids’ club”