If you’re still searching for the perfect summer staycation, I found two great options! Head over here to get a night at the Pointe Tapatio for as low as $79. You’ll be responsible for tax and the $28 resort fee.
The hotel is all suites so it’s nice for families.
- “Where you’ll stay: Guest rooms come complete with high-speed internet access, two HDTVs, upgraded amenities, and a fully stocked minibar.
- Award-winning dining: Sink your teeth into tender cuts of steak at Pointe In Tyme, one of a handful of restaurants; you can also sip wine amid sweeping views of Phoenix’s cityscape at Different Pointe of View, or grab a snack at Cascades Cafe.
- The Falls Water Village Water Park: This water park features a 138-foot waterslide and 2 pools with another 6 pools located throughout the property.
- Onsite spa: Guests can indulge in a massage or purifying facial.
- Fitness center stocked with free weights and cardio equipment”
Another great option is the Scottsdale Princess! Head over here to get a night at the Scottsdale Princess for as low as $139, you won’t pay a $32 resort fee, you’ll get a free Best Summer Ever tote full of goodies, and kids under 17 stay free.
- “Stay for two in a Fairmont king room, Fairmont two-double room, deluxe king room, deluxe two-double room, casita king suite, or casita two-double suite
- $32 daily resort fee and unlimited basic internet
- One welcome bag per room per stay
- Kids 17 or younger stay free
- Dates into September
- If booking two or more nights, you’ll receive a Happy Pass for one person to Well & Being Spa, per day, for each additional night booked.
Included in the welcome bag:
- Best.Summer.Ever tote bag
- Selfie stick
- Two water bottles
- Set of three tropical drink floats