If you have Amazon Prime, here’s another great deal to take advantage of! Head over here for more information about how to get $10 to spend at the site on Prime Day when you spend $10 in store at Whole Foods starting Wednesday (7/11)!
“Prime members: scan your Prime Code or use your mobile number at checkout in Whole Foods Market stores in the U.S. between 7/11/18 and 7/17/18 on a single purchase of $10 or more.
You’ll get $10 on Amazon to spend on Prime Day, an epic day (and a half) of Amazon’s best deals starting 7/16/18 at 3 p.m. ET. Limit one per customer per account. See all terms and conditions below.
Frequently Asked Questions
When can I use my $10?
This $10 account credit is valid from 12:00 a.m. PT Monday, 7/16/2018 to 11:59 p.m. PT Wednesday, 7/18/2018. Prime Day Deals start at 3 p.m. ET on Monday 7/16/2018.
What is it good for?
The $10 account credit is good for purchases on Amazon.com. It does not apply to Amazon Gift Cards, Prime Now transactions, subscriptions, tax, or shipping costs.
How will I redeem my credit?
The $10 credit will be automatically applied to your Amazon account and will appear when you add qualifying items to your cart.
In your Order Summary at checkout, you’ll see the discount applied under the label “Whole Foods -$10.”
Do I get my credit if I checkout with 1-Click?
Yes, you’ll see your credit applied in the confirmation screen.
Does the credit work with Alexa Voice Shopping?
Yes. The $10 credit will be reflected in your total.
Do I have to be a Prime member?
Yes, this offer is just for Prime members.
What if I share my Prime benefits through an Amazon Household?
This deal can be redeemed once per customer. If each Amazon account holder in an Amazon Household scans their app at Whole Foods and makes a qualifying $10 purchase, they will each get a $10 credit.
Can I qualify for multiple credits?
Customers can qualify only once.
Terms & Conditions
- To qualify, Prime members must make a single purchase of at least $10 at a U.S. Whole Foods Market store and scan the Prime code or use their linked mobile number at checkout in-store between 12:00 a.m. PT 7/11/18 and 11:59 p.m. PT 7/17/18.
- Promotional credit is valid beginning 12:00 a.m. PT 7/16/2018 and expires at 11:59 p.m. PT 7/18/2018.
- You must be a Prime member at the time of purchase at Whole Foods Market to qualify for this promotion.
- You will receive an e-mail from Amazon confirming that the $10 promotional credit has been added to your customer account. The e-mail will also provide instructions on how to redeem the promotional credit.
- Offer not valid for Amazon Gift Cards, Prime Now transactions, subscriptions, tax, and shipping.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- Items must be shipped at the same speed to a single address.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
- If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.”