It’s the last day (8/29) to head over here and score an extra 25% off Groupons with code FF25. This is EXCELLENT savings on top of savings!
Here are some of my top picks:
Head over here to pick up a BBQ Picnic Package from Can’t Stop Smokin BBQ for $22.50 with code FF25 (a $55.94 value). Note: You must buy the voucher (here’s a link straight to it) then bring it to the restaurant (good at the 2650 East University Drive, Mesa, AZ 85213 location or the 7250 W Chandler Blvd, Chandler, AZ 85226 location).
- “One pound of beef brisket, tri-tip, pork ribs, or beef ribs
- One pound of any other meat
- Two medium sides or three salads of any size
- One medium cobbler
- Cornbread or dinner rolls
- View the menu.”
The restaurant gets great reviews! This sounds much easier than cooking for a Labor Day get together to me (call stores for hours).
Check out what’s included in the Senita Club membership:
“MEMBER BENEFITS AT ALL LEVELS:
- Visit as often as you want with unlimited annual admission
- Receive advance ticket offers for special events
- Enjoy reciprocal admission to over 300 gardens, arboreta and conservatories
- Get discounts on classes, plant sales and gifts at the Garden Shop
- Butterfly Pavilion Admission (Opens March 2017)
- Enter the Garden an hour earlier than the public every Wednesday and Sunday
- Subscription to The Sonoran Quarterly magazine
- Reference privileges in the Garden library
- Members’ nights at Las Noches de las Luminarias (December)
- Members’ days at Plant Sales (March and October)
- Click here for Phoenix Home & Garden Magazine discounted subscription
- Music in the Garden concert tickets
- Advance ticket offer and discounts for Las Noches de las Luminarias
- Other special offers for Garden members
- Classes and workshop fees
- Guest admission
- Garden Shop purchases
- Plant Sale purchases
- Discounts on rentals at the SRP Visitor Center
- Free annual admission for two adults and your children or grandchildren under 18 years of age
- Two free, one-time guest passes “
This is such a great place to take out of town guests or to visit yourself!
Love tacos? Head over here to score a ticket to the Arizona Taco Festival for $6 with code FF25 (code good through 8/29, tickets usually $13.83)! NOTE: I would buy each ticket individually so you get the $2 off every single one (you can use code FF25 up to three times per account).
The festival is happening 10/14 at Salt River Fields at Talking Stick.
“The Arizona Taco Festival celebrates the Mexican food favorite with a weekend of taco tastings, live entertainment, and interactive events. Each day, more than 50 teams prepare samples of their unique recipes for chicken, beef, pork, or seafood tacos, all competing for cash prizes.
Meanwhile, a special expo on Saturday features more than 100 types of boutique tequila, and live entertainment ranges from lucha libre wrestling to a chihuahua beauty pageant. Other events include chili-pepper-eating contests and live bands playing festive reggae and mariachi sets.”