If you’d like to take a ‘yay school’s out’ trip to San Diego, here’s an awesome deal! Head over here and get a night at the Westin San Diego for as low as $83.59 with code SAVE (get 10% off getaways through 5/15). This room usually goes for $188 a night!
“Hotel at a Glance: The Westin San Diego
The Westin San Diego’s downtown location puts it near some of the city’s most popular attractions. The 4-star hotel is a 15-minute walk from the Gaslamp Quarter and just a 10-minute walk from the USS Midway Museum on the waterfront. It’s also within walking distance of trolleys that travel to areas like Balboa Park and the baseball stadium.
- For the best views, choose a deluxe room—they’re on higher floors and overlook the city or San Diego Bay.
- Rooftop pool and jetted tub with skyline views
- Grab a bite: at the onsite Coast restaurant, which serves locally sourced ingredients in a casually elegant atmosphere.
- Staying fit: The gym is open 24 hours, and guests can borrow workout clothes and shoes for a fee.
What You Get
- Stay for two in a king room, two-double room, deluxe city-view king room, or deluxe bay-view king room
- Kids 17 or younger stay free
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Additional fees: $25 daily facility fee plus tax paid at check-in.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
- Heated rooftop pool and jetted tub
- Free WiFi in public areas
- 24-hour fitness center
- Fitness-apparel rentals (fee applies)
- Free airport shuttle