If you haven’t booked your summer staycation yet, this might be the deal for you! Head over here to get a night at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess for as low as $129/night. They are WAIVING the resort fee, including a $25 dinner credit, and letting kids 17 and under stay free too.
Check out some of the fun you have to look forward to:
- “Sunset Beach—the newest and largest of five onsite pools—spans 9,000 square feet and features a white-sand shore and a splash pad.
- Summer Superhero Fun: From Memorial Day to Labor Day, families can enjoy special superhero-themed activities, such as photo ops, dive-in movies, fireworks, and more. Also, all children who stay at the hotel receive a complimentary cape and mask.
- Included perks: waived resort fee, in-room premium Internet, and a $25 daily dinner credit valid at Toro, Ironwood American Kitchen or Bourbon Steak Restaurants
- Even more extras: $25 spa credit valid towards a body or facial treatment at the onsite spa (Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Credit is not accumulative, and is valid once per day).
- Restaurant spotlight: Enjoy cuts of Angus beef at chef Michael Mina’s Bourbon Steak, one of five onsite restaurants.
- Tee off on either of two TPC-level golf courses.
- Southwestern decor adorns the plush rooms and suites, each of which comes with a refreshment center and large soaking tub.”
I checked and the half price Sea World tickets I talked about several days ago are sold out, I have a feeling this deal could sell out too.