If you want to go to Disneyland for Spring Break, I found a BARGAIN at the Great Wolf Lodge Anaheim! Head over here to get a family suite for as low as $120 a night depending on the dates you choose when you stay for 2+ nights! This is usually $300 a night. The hotel is three miles from Disneyland and they offer a complimentary shuttle you can sign up for. This could be an excellent Valentine’s surprise for your family!
“What You Get
- Stay for six in a Family Suite or Wolf Den Suite, seven in a KidCabin Suite, or eight in a Grizzly Bear Suite
- Daily water park wristbands for each guest up to maximum occupants
- May have the maximum number of guests in room for no additional fee
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed through Groupon once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 9-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Change policy: A nonrefundable $15 fee will be added to your reservation each time you contact the Great Wolf Lodge call center to change your reservation.
- Additional fees: $34.99 daily resort fee plus tax added at purchase. $20 daily parking fee paid at check-in.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
- Indoor water park and pool
- Lazer tag
- Mini golf
- Fitness center
- Nightly story time with costumed characters
- Seven dining options
- Microwaves and mini refrigerators in all rooms”
Don’t forget that you only have until 2/20 to head over here and score 2019 discounted Disneyland tickets through my relationship with ARES. If you’re going for spring break, there is an amazing deal on three day park hopper passes for kids…they are up to $126.25 off EACH! In fact for the kiddos the three day park hopper ticket is less expensive than the two day right now (though the two day is good through the end of the year and the three day expires 5/21).
I have a feeling these rooms will go FAST!