If you’re looking for a fun night out, head over here to score tickets to see Kinky Boots for as low as $20 plus fees (usually $78 plus fees) on Goldstar. The story is truly heartwarming (much sweeter than it sounds) and the dancing is INCREDIBLE!
“Things look grim for Charlie Price’s shoe factory until he meets Lola, cabaret performer and drag queen, whose daring ideas might just turn the failing business around. Together, they hatch a plan to save the company and give intolerance the boot! Based on a true story, Tony Award winner for Best Musical Kinky Boots at The Phoenix Theatre Company boasts music by Cyndi Lauper and a book by Broadway legend Harvey Fierstein.”
The show is coming to Phoenix Theater Company Mainstage.
If you haven’t been to Islands Restaurants for awhile, today is the perfect day to go. Head over here and click “join rewards” to join their rewards program. You’ll enjoy a FREE burger with fries when you buy one today only (8/19) in honor of National Potato Day. There are AZ locations in Desert Ridge and Avondale.
Their fries are out of this world!
Head over here to save huge on Nerf toys (it’s Amazon’s deal of the day)! These are perfect for the birthday or holiday present closet and are always a big hit with the kiddos.
Here’s another fun photo freebie! Head over here and make a FREE 8×10 collage print at CVS with promo code AWESOME (a $4.49 value). You’ll make your collage online and pick it up in-store.
This worked for me on my laptop computer, these codes usually don’t work on photo apps for some reason.
Don’t forget about the FREE 8×10 at Walgreens too!
Thanks Free Stuff Times!
Head over here to load a coupon for a FREE 8×10 print from Walgreens with code BIGFREE. This is a $3.99 value and you’ll pay absolutely nothing when you choose to pick up in store. These are always great freebies.
Thanks Free Stuff Times!
If your child would love a bento box style lunch box, head over here to save up to 49% off Bengo Lunch Totes and containers today only (8/18). It’s the deal of the day on Amazon.
These are so handy and so much better than using plastic bags every day!
Lunch or dinner could be a lot less expensive today with this deal! Head to Carl’s Jr. and say “beyond upgrade” to get a FREE Beyond Meat Famous Star with cheese when you buy a large drink.
This deal is good today (8/15) only. Head over here for more information on their facebook page.
Darn they ran out of their deals of the day (thanks so much for letting me know Kathleen)!
If you’ve ever thought about buying a pressure washer, this is a deal! Head over here to get a highly rated Sun Joe model for $122.99, usually $244.99 (it’s the deal of the day on Amazon, 8/15).
- “POWERFUL MOTOR: 13-Amp/2,000 W brushless induction motor blasts away the most stubborn dirt, tar, mud, and other caked on gunk + grime with 2300 PSI of stripping power and wash it all away with the 1.48 GPM flow
- DETERGENT DIAL: Adjustable detergent dial lets you Dial in just the right amount of soap from the 40.6 fl oz. onboard detergent tank
- QUICK-CONNECT SPRAY TIPS: Tailor your spray with the onboard 5 quick connect spray tips! Choose between 0º, 15º, 25º, 40º, and soap, for light-, medium-, and heavy-duty cleaning tasks
- TSS (Total Stop System): Automatically shuts off pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life
- PRESSURE: Max rating per CSA test standards. Maximum internal pressure is 2300 PSI. Under typical load, working pressure is 2000 PSI .
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED! : Your new pressure washer is backed by the Snow Joe + Sun Joe Customer Promise. We will warrant new products for two years from the date of purchase. NO QUESTIONS ASKED. Contact Snow Joe + Sun Joe customer support at 1-866-766-9563 for further assistance.”
This makes me want to go outside and clean everything!
If you love Olive Garden, you’ll want to get your fast fingers ready tomorrow (Thursday 8/15) at 10:55 AM Arizona time (1:55 PM Eastern). Head over here and you could score a never-ending pasta pass for $100. This year for the first time they’ll have 50 LIFETIME passes available for $400.
There are 24,000 never-ending pasta passes available (they’ll go in seconds). The $100 gets you unlimited pasta, sauces, and toppings, along with soup, salad, and breadsticks for nine weeks (dine-in only).
If you did the $100 option you could technically get lunch and dinner every day at Olive Garden for nine weeks (around $.79/meal). I don’t know if I could do 126 meals in a row at Olive Garden…could you?