Games make the best gifts and right now you can head over here to get the TOTY Game of the Year winning Yeti in My Spaghetti for $9.77 while supplies last on Amazon (usually $17.99)! This could be a fantastic gift for a child or even a gag gift!
- “Silly, easy-to-play game!
- Place the noodles across the top of the bowl and sit Yeti on top
- Take turns removing the noodles one-by-one without letting Yeti fall!
- If you make Yeti fall, you lose!
- Includes 30 Noodles, Yeti, Bowl, Rules; for 2 or more players ages 4 and up”
Check out the incredible reviews!
Toothpaste usually doesn’t get me too excited, but this is my favorite kind! If you have a Target Red Card, head over here to get three tubes of Colgate Optic White toothpaste for $9.03 shipped plus get a $5 Target gift card.
If you don’t have a Target Red Card, you’ll pay $9.33 and still get the $5 gift card, but I would pick up in store so you avoid the pesky $5.99 shipping charge.
I’m all about using materials you have! If you’re an Amazon Prime member (or just an avid online shopper) like I am, you probably have a huge supply of cardboard boxes around the house.
Head over here to check out costume ideas using the boxes and materials you probably have around the house.
Are you crafty?! You might love the Pinners Conference coming to West World of Scottsdale November 9th and 10th. Head over here to score two general admission tickets for $8.80 (usually $16)!
General admission tickets include all exhibitors, shopping, make-and-takes, and more (no classes).
“About Pinners Conference and Expo
Pinterest fans connect with fellow craft lovers in person at the two-day Pinners Conference and Expo, held at multiple locations across the country. Guests can choose from over 100 Pinterest-style classes that range from DIY projects, quilting, and home decor to makeup application, cake decorating, and party planning. The event also features hundreds of shops that include photography, scrapbooking, and jewelry companies.”
Don’t forget that we can all head over here to get around half off tickets to Ballet Arizona’s version of The Nutcracker on Goldstar. Seats are available for $23-$80 plus fees, usually $45-$159 plus fees.
I would book early to make sure you get the date you want (for a deal)! We love going to this every year, it really is a magical experience.
“The New York Times called Ballet Arizona’s production of Ib Anderson’s The Nutcracker “one of the three finest” in the country. Lovers of ballet, lovers of the holidays or simply lovers of pure, thrilling spectacle flock each year to this Tchaikovsky classic. Filled with enchanted toys, mischievous mice and sugar plum fairies, the tale of Clara and her magical Nutcracker Prince has enraptured generations of children and adults. Now Ballet Arizona returns with its traditional yet dynamic version of The Nutcracker, which is charged with the stunning choreography of Ib Andersen, the company’s acclaimed artistic director, and accompanied by the Phoenix Symphony. Create a new holiday tradition — or relive memories of holidays past — with Tchaikovsky’s immortal The Nutcracker.:
I’m pretty excited about the new Easy Cancel option on Goldstar too!
“Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Easy Cancel?
- It’s one of the perks that comes along with buying tickets on Goldstar. It allows you to exchange your current date for another date or pick a new event entirely. These options are available to you as long as the offer (date/time) you purchased is still on sale on our site or app. If you choose to use Easy Cancel, you’ll get Goldstar store credit in the amount of your purchase. Goldstar credit includes the ticket prices as well as any service fees.
- How do I use Easy Cancel?
- You can start the exchange or credit process by clicking the Use Easy Cancel button on the My Tickets page. From there you just choose the number of tickets you want to cancel and select “confirm.”
- How do I know if the offer I purchased is still on sale so I can cancel my tickets?
- On your My Tickets page, under the “Need to Change Your Date” section, you’ll see the date and time the offer is set to expire. The offer expiration date/time is set in advance by the ticket supplier and it typically does not change after it’s been set. However, the ticket supplier can close sales early, and occasionally they choose to do so. It’s always best to view the offer expiration date/time at the time you receive your gift or complete your purchase. If you are considering using Easy Cancel, the sooner you can make your decision, the better. If the offer you purchased hasn’t yet expired, you can change dates or get credit for your tickets. If the offer has expired, you will see a message saying that tickets are no longer cancellable.
- Will Easy Cancel cost me anything?
- No. It is one of the perks of buying on Goldstar, and you get Goldstar credit for both the ticket price and service fees.
- What is Goldstar credit? Where does my credited money go?
- If you use Easy Cancel, the full value becomes credit on your Goldstar account. This credit never expires and can be used for any purchase on Goldstar. The credit will appear automatically during the checkout process when you make your next purchase. You can see your credit balance on the left side of your Account.
- I bought a ticket for a friend who can’t go to the event. Can I get a partial credit?
- Yes, with Easy Cancel you can cancel some or all of your tickets for Goldstar credit, as long as the offer (date/time) you purchased is still on sale on our site and app. Just select the number of tickets you would like to return, and you will receive a full Goldstar credit for those tickets and service fees.
- Why can’t I use Easy Cancel on every purchase?
- You can no longer use Easy Cancel after the offer you purchased has expired because at that point, sales have closed and the will-call list has been sent to the supplier. Once the supplier has received the will-call list, they must be paid for every ticket, so cancellations are not possible. Occasionally, offers may expire earlier than expected due to a supplier request to close sales. Also, there are a very small number of events for which cancellations are never allowed. These special instances are identified before you get to the purchase process so there are no surprises.”
I love this!
Head over here to enter to WIN 50 of this year’s must reads from Random House!
Good luck and I can’t wait to hear that you WON!
Head over here to score a FREE $5 Starbucks gift card when you send a $10 Starbucks gift card with Masterpass. Quick hint: you can send the gift card to yourself (I did)!
It was really easy to load the gift cards to my Starbucks gold card.
Woo hoo! Today we can all head over here to get TWO 5×7 prints from Walgreens completely FREE with code EXCLUSIVEPIX (a $5.98 value)!
This is what your checkout box should look like! Make sure you have two 5×7’s in your cart and this doesn’t work in the app (only online).
Thanks Free Stuff Times!
Looking for an adventure?!
Head over here to save an extra 10% off Groupon Getaways with code FALL. You could head over here to get a 5 night campervan experience for as low as $269.10 with code FALL (usually $460). This gets great reviews!
Check out the details:
“5-, 7-, or 14-Day Campervan Rental to Explore the United States
A road trip can be a romantic getaway, a real-life buddy comedy, or an entirely new adventure—and you’re completely in charge when you hit the pavement in your campervan. With this deal, your trip begins in Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Phoenix, or San Francisco, and from there, you can roam the country as you please. Whether you’re hopping between big cities or following the sun from beach to beach, you can coast on the mileage of 1,000 miles for 5-day rentals, 1,400 for 7-day rentals, or 2,800 for 14-day rentals included with this trip. Additional miles cost 25 cents per mile. This road trip includes:
- Campervan model: Each Mavericks Ford E150 is outfitted with one queen bed and an additional double bed if you rent the rooftop sleeper for an additional fee of $25 per day. The vans are hand painted by a local artist for a unique, colorful look.
- Campervan amenities: queen size bed + bedding, picnic/camping chairs, foldaway in-van table + benches, pots, pans, dishes, cutlery, 5-gallon water tank + sink, solar-supplemented fridge, and a two-burner propane stove with two free propane canisters.
- Accessories: Select options include GPS and a picnic table.
- Add-ons: You can rent a roof sleeper, a tent, and bike racks (additional fees apply). Click here to view additional add-ons.
- 24-hour roadside assistance for free is available throughout the United States and Canada.
Contact reservations at:
- US: (877) 270-8267; select option 1 when prompted
- International: +1(310) 672-9909; select option 1 when prompted
What You Get
Round-trip campervan rental with; pick up & drop-off from Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, or Phoenix.
- Option 1: $299 for a 5-day round-trip rental with 1,000 miles (up to a $460 value)
- Option 2: $379 for a 7-day round-trip rental with 1,400 miles, GPS and picnic table (up to a $564 value)
- Option 3: $649 for a 14-day round-trip rental with 2,800 miles, GPS and picnic table (up to a $1037 value)
Policies and Fees
Book by: 12/31/18
Travel by: 2/28/19
- Cancellation policy & fees: All cancellations prior to scheduled pick-up subject to $200 fee; 15-day cancellation notice required or fee of 20% voucher price; 72-hour cancellation notice required or fee up to the voucher price applies.
- Travel window: 11/1/18-2/28/19
- Closed on national holidays
- Taxes: Tax not included and varies by location.
- Additional fees: $150 fee to turn round-trip options into one-way trips.
- All drivers must have valid physical driver’s license to show staff at pickup
- Queen size bed + linens; additional double bed available if rooftop sleeper is rented
- Picnic/camping chairs
- Foldaway in-van table + benches
- Cookware, utensils, plates, cups
- Extension cord, plug strip, 30 amp adapter
- 5-gallon water tank with sink
- Propane stove
- Solar-supplemented fridge
- 24-hour roadside assistance available for free”
Or head over here to see the other fun getaways!
I’m always in a better place mentally when I have something to look forward to!
Alicia’s Deals may earn a small commission for sales through the links on this post. Head over here for the full disclosure and THANK YOU for being a part of my site!
Head over here to score a rustic nativity scene for $13.99 shipped from Jane, usually $24.99.
Rustic Christmas Nativity Scene on weathered barnwood. A darling rustic scene perfect for gifting or for your own mantle.
Teach the story of Christmas with this simple, beautiful and humble set of barnwood decor.
Add ribbon and a tag for a perfect gift for friends, coworkers, and neighbors.
The center slice measures 3.5″ wide by 5.5″ tall.
The shorter ones measure 3.5″ wide by 4″ tall.
Each order contains the three slices shown.
Order one or enough for the whole family!
Great to give as a gift or as decor for the upcoming Christmas season holiday.
High Definition Laser Engraved
Weathered barnwood design
So pretty and the price is good through tonight only.