If you’ve been thinking of getting rid of cable, here’s a deal you might want to check out. Head over here to get a free week of Hulu Live TV. You get the entire Hulu subscription plus 50 channels of live tv. There’s CBS, Fox, Fox Sports Arizona, CNN, Fox News, HGTV, Food Network, History Channel, Bravo, ESPN, USA, TNT, TBS, National Geographic, and many other channels you love. For us having the option of live tv plus an antenna plus Amazon Prime Video (free with our Prime account) works perfectly.
After the free week you’ll pay $39.99/month, or cancel and pay nothing.
I love being cable free! Let me know what you think!
Groupons are on sale today! Head over here to save 20% off with code 20NOW TODAY ONLY 10/10 (there are some deals that mention in the fine print you can’t use promo codes).
You could head over here to get two admissions to the Arizona State Fair including passes to the
Dragon’s Den Exhibit for $14.40 with code 20NOW, a $34 value! If you’re planning on going, even just to taste some of the wild new foods, today is the day to buy tickets!
“Arizona State Fair
- The Arizona State Fair Tradition: Even older than the place it celebrates—the Arizona State Fair was already 28 years old when Arizona was granted statehood in 1912.
- Attractions: All the classic rides will be there, including Le Grande Wheel and the Skyride, along with fried food on sticks, local and professional still and live art from around the community, and special exhibits such as Dragon’s Den: visit dragon perches and engage in interactive wizardry both fun and educational for the whole family.
- Concerts: Headliners throughout the month include Gary Allen, Cake, DNCE, Billy Currington, Snoop Dogg, Marilyn Manson, and more—and general admission is included with fair admission.
- Grandstand events: Buckle up for some of the favorite sports of the Southwest, from rodeo riding to figure-eight racing.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 30, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets – discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Arizona State Fair
Even older than the place it celebrates, the Arizona State Fair was already 28 years old when Arizona was granted statehood in 1912. Although it features classic attractions, such as a petting zoo, carousel, and tilt-a-whirl ride, the fair isn’t stuck in the past. Popular musicians headline the state fair’s stage, and attractions such as Encounters: UFO Experience look directly into the future. More thrills can be found in SR 1 racing and monster truck derbies, not to mention on a host of roller-coaster rides available at the autumnal celebration.”
My daughter will be dancing on the 21st!
If you’re thinking about going on a trip, now might be a great day to book! Head over here to see the big sale on Southwest Airlines. You’ll get tickets from Phoenix to San Diego, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, and more fun cities for $49! Other places are highly discounted too.
“Book by 10/12. Nonrefundable. Seats, travel days, and markets limited. Blackout dates apply. Domestic travel valid 10/31/2017 – 12/19/2017 and 1/3/2018 – 2/14/2018. Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid 10/31/2017 – 12/7/2017 & 1/16/2018 – 3/1/2018. International travel valid 10/31/2017 – 12/13/2017 and 1/10/2018 – 3/2/2018. Points bookings do not include government fees from $5.60 per one-way flight.”
Head over here to get a ticket to the Winter Wonderfest coming to Chandler on weekends from November 24th-December 24th for
$12 with code 20NOW (usually $22, code good 10/10 ONLY). I would buy each ticket separately (with the code of course) so you can save $3 off every time (up to 3).
I am such a Christmas lover and I can’t wait for this new event coming to town! It’s an affordable option for families who can’t get away for the weekend and sounds amazing (I really hope it’s as good as it sounds).
Check out more information about the event:
“Winter WonderFest is open from Friday through Sunday from 2:00-10:00 p.m.
- The experience: Write a letter to Santa and take a picture with him on his North Pole throne, then have a stroll through Gingerbread Lane—lined with gumdrop trees and candy-cane fences—where you can step inside a life-size gingerbread house. After that, pay a visit to the Ice Princess in her enchanting ice castle, and warm up in S’mores Land while roasting a marshmallow over a cackling fire.
- The activities: Zoom along a 300-foot zipline, ride on the carousel or ferris wheel, conquer the rock-climbing wall, take a spin in a human hamster ball, or bounce around one of 20 inflatable attractions.
- The vendors: Shop unique holiday gifts for everyone on your list at the Vintage & Handmade Market, and refuel at one of the food trucks (adults can grab beer, wine, or a holiday cocktail at one of the bars).”
Disclosure: Some companies choose to share referral fees or small affiliate fees with me when you click links which help support the site. Thank you for being a part of Alicia’s Deals!
Today (10/10) is the day to get your fall festival tickets with a new Groupon 20% off promo code! Head over here and get admission for two to MacDonald’s Ranch for
$12.80 with code 20NOW (usually $24…promo code good 10/10 ONLY).
This is probably my favorite fall festival around town.
“There’s something timeless about MacDonald’s Ranch. Maybe it’s that visitors can take a guided horseback ride through the desert, pose for an old-time photo, or ride a stagecoach—which in certain cases, might be held up by actors dressed as outlaws. But whatever the reason guests dock their zeppelin at MacDonald’s Ranch, the staff hopes to treat them to a fun ranch experience. They surround them with music, cowboy shows, and seasonal attractions such as the annual pumpkin festival.
MacDonald’s Ranch covers 1,300 acres of the scenic Sonoran Desert. Whether on horseback, train, or a hayride, guests can explore the area and view its desert flora, hawks, petrified spurs, and coyotes.”
If you’re on fall break and the kids are bored, don’t forget about the Pogo Pass! Head over here to get 60% off with code ALICIA. You’ll pay $49.98 per person for a whole year of fun throughout Phoenix AND Tucson!
We’re talking two visits to the zoo (check out the awesome Dinosaurs in the Desert exhibit for $5), two visits to AZ Airtime, one visit a month to the Ice Den, two visits to the Phoenix Rock Gym, one visit to Sunsplash, one visit to Urban Jungle Fun park, one visit to Arizona Zipline Adventures, two visits to Stratum Laser Tag, and LOTS MORE!
If you go everywhere you’ll save literally hundreds or even over a thousand dollars! Plus it gets you out and doing things with your family.
This is the #1 voted Alicia’s Deal and for good reason.
While supplies last you can head over here and score a Lego Friends Advent Calendar for $23.74 (usually $29.99 and remember Amazon can raise prices at any time)!
- “Features 24 gifts, each enclosed in its own compartment in a LEGO Friends holiday-themed calendar
- Includes a Stephanie mini-doll figure in a festive outfit
- Open a new compartment each day and count down to Christmas with buildable gifts
- Collect 24 buildable surprises including furry friends and their homes, Christmas tree, gifts and all sorts of surprises
- Visit lego.Com/friends when you’ve collected all the gifts to discover a special combination build on Christmas day! ask your parents’ permission”