I heard about this deal and thought that Harry Potter lovers would really enjoy it! Click here for more information about the “stay for a spell” weekend.
The package includes:
- Two-night stay: July 15th – 17th, 2011
- PRIVATE SCREENING of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 on Saturday, July 16th
- Special check-in with gift bag and “Harry Potter Itinerary”
- “Hogwarts” activities throughout the weekend
- THEMED DINNER on July 16th at the “Leaky Caldron” with character appearances!
- “Quiddich Cup” version of Kierland Family Challenge
- One Session (30 min.) of Laser Tag OR one all-day pass for Gamez on Wheelz (per child)
- On-Property Showings of previous Harry Potter Movies
- Honey Duke’s S’mores
- Special themed menus available at Resort dining outlets for additional Potter-inspired FUN
Weekend rates start from:
$294 (based on one adult, one child)
$409 (based on two adults and two children)
The “Hogwarts Express” shuttle will be available at “Platform 9¾” to take guests to nearby Kierland Commons or Scottsdale Quarter for shopping during free time throughout the weekend!
Book by calling 480-624-1202 or 800-354-5892 and ask for rate code: POTTER.
Never miss a deal! “Like” Alicia’s Deals in AZ on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/aliciasdealsinaz and get a daily Alicia’s Deals in AZ e-mail by sending a message to email@example.com with SUBSCRIBE in the subject line. Live life better for less!