If you’re like me and almost out of hand sanitizer, head over here to check out Nano Pure. While supplies last you can get two bottles on Amazon for $12.99 or eight for $27.99. I’ve bought this before and the kids and I liked it. I figure it’s better than nothing (I hope)!
- “GOODBYE GERMS: Kills 99.99% of illness-causing germs.
- LONG-LASTING GERM BARRIER: Nano Pure’s patent-protected formula forms a molecular bond that stays active on the surface of your skin for lasting antimicrobial protection
- PROTECTIVE HAND SANITIZER: Proactive protection is more essential now than ever before. For maximum protection, we suggest continuing to follow the CDC prevention guidelines, applying Nano Pure as a supplement for residual protection
- AVOID DRY, IRRITATED SKIN: Nano Pure moisturizes while it protects, avoiding discomfort experienced when using harsh traditional products.
- SAFE TO USE: Pack of 8 non-flammable, water-based, with a clean scent and safe for use by everyone. Great for home, work, school, and any other place where germs can be found.”
Note: this is not alcohol based so I use it after I wash my hands really well to get a barrier. I love that it provides some protection for a long time (good for peace of mind as we continue to wash our hands all the time throughout the day).