If you love Frank’s RedHot sauce, head over here to get a bottle for just $1.36 shipped on Amazon if you have Prime (remember they can raise prices at anytime).
My husband was doing his fantasy draft last night and that got me thinking about football games and that of course got me thinking about buffalo chicken dip.
I took this incredibly easy recipe directly from the Frank’s RedHot website:
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Frank’s® RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Spoon into shallow 1-quart baking dish.
- BAKE 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through; stir. Sprinkle with green onions, if desired, and serve with chips, crackers and/or cut up veggies.”
99% of people who made this would recommend it to a friend!
This is my kind of cooking!