I love this deal so much! If you don’t have a Costco Card,hurry over here to get a Gold Membership along with a $20 Costco cash card and $29.47 worth of coupons including 48 AA batteries, a free rotisserie chicken, a free case of water, and more for just $55 (a $104.47 value). So funny, I’m off to tape a segment for Your Life A to Z about how to know if you’re getting a “deal” at Costco (will air tomorrow)!
Check out the fine print:
- “This offer is not valid for a renewal of an existing Costco membership and is valid for NEW members only
- Limit 1 Membership per customer, up to 3 additional Memberships as a gift
- Limit 1 Costco Cash Card per customer/household
- Entire value of Voucher must be used in a single visit
- To qualify for this special offer you must purchase the Costco Membership Activation Certificate through this promotion.
- Offer may not be combined with any other offer or coupon
- Your Costco Membership Activation Certificate will be emailed to you immediately after completing your purchase and redeeming your Voucher online
- To activate your Costco membership you must bring the printed Costco Membership Activation Certificate email or your printed confirmation page to your local Costco location
- The Costco Cash Card will be provided after presenting the Costco Membership Activation Certificate and completion of the Costco membership application for a Costco Gold Star Membership
- Coupons will be mailed to the address provided by Purchaser and will be mailed within 15 days after redeeming your Voucher online.
- The Costco Cash Card and Coupons are considered “Promotional Value”
- Purchaser must redeem Voucher by May 10, 2014, to receive the Cash Card and Coupons in addition to the applicable Membership purchased
- Purchaser must claim the Costco Cash Card and use Coupons by July 31, 2014
- A Costco membership is $55 a year; Each membership includes a free household card
- Costco accepts cash, checks, debit/ATM cards, EBT, Costco Cash Cards, Costco Credit Cards and American Express
- Other conditions apply“
This is such a great deal if you’ve never been a Costco member before. With the cash card and freebies, it’s like paying hardly anything for a membership! The Rotisserie chickens are GREAT (and only $4.99). It feeds my family a great dinner (along with a salad).