Thanks so much for tuning into Your Life A to Z today! They should be getting the video up today so you can watch it here (currently it’s last weeks but I think they’re fixing it). Since the giveaway is for people who watched Alicia’s Deals on Your Life A to Z , watching the segment online will count!
With spring break coming up, lots of us are thinking about where to go.
Disneyland is a very popular option and there are several deals to think about when you’re planning your trip.
1. If you really want to stay at a resort hotel, you’ll save 25% off stays Sunday-Thursday nights through April 10th. This is huge as the resort hotels rarely go on sale!
2. If you’re willing to stay close by, you’ll save a TON. Head over here to snag a deal at the very highly rated Ramada Plaza Anaheim next door. You’ll pay around $99 a night and breakfast is included.
3. Click above to snag a free vacation planning DVD full of helpful tips and savings ideas. They’ll mail it straight to your home and even personalize the package for your family.
4. Another great resource to check out is mousesavers.com. It’s a site I love that focuses on saving on all things Disney!
5. Think about buying your tickets ahead of time at Fry’s. With the bonus gift card fuel points, you’ll save huge on gas to get there.
6. If you want to do something fun in our neck of the woods (after all, we do have enviable weather), think about heading to the Renaissance Festival. You’ll save $2 off each ticket if you buy them at Fry’s and they gave me two family four packs to give away. This is always such a wonderful time for the whole family!
Here’s how to enter:
Make sure you “like” Alicia’s Deals on facebook and let me know you do (with a comment or e-mail to email@example.com) AND let me know that you saw the segment on Your Life A to Z (one entry)!
Tell a friend about Alicia’s Deals and get them to “like” the page too! Worth five entries per friend. Just e-mail me (firstname.lastname@example.org) to let me know who you referred.
I hope you’ll join the Alicia’s Deals e-mail list too! I send one e-mail a day with all of the best deals in town! It’s easy to join (and you can unsubscribe at any time). Click here to sign up or text the word ALICIA to 42828.
I’ll pick TWO winners on Wednesday! Each winner gets a family four-pack of passes to the Arizona Renaissance Festival (worth $68 at the door).