Summer is here (or nearly here for some Arizona kids). Remember these tips to save big, even when you’re out of state!
1. Restaurants: Click here to get to Restaurant.com and use code PLATE to get 70% off your already discounted restaurant gift certificates ($3 for most $25 gift certificates). They have participating restaurants all over the country, read the fine print and know the minimum purchase requirements. This really is a great way to save on your dining bill. Code PLATE is good through 5/24, if you need a new one, e-mail me at email@example.com, there is always a promotion going on.
2. Priceline: If you don’t mind taking a tiny chance at what hotel you’ll stay at or what airline you’ll fly on, click here to try Priceline. You can name your own price and save huge. I think I’ve figured out how to narrow down the hotels available…definitely pay attention to stars, location, and what hotels they have available on their non name your own price site.
3. Entertainment Books: Click here to get an Entertainment book to any city you’re visiting for only $15 shipped. The book will most likely pay for itself many times over with discounts on all kinds of things.
4. Daily Deal Sites: If you’re headed to a specific city, click here to sign up for daily e-mail deals from Groupon for that city. You can save big on things you were going to do anyways! You can do the same thing with KGB Deals, Mamapedia (they often have deals on fun stuff to do), and Buy With Me,
7. Request free guidebooks from the cities/states you’re visiting! Click here to get a really neat book from Alaska. They want you to visit, and are more than willing to send you information. 🙂
8. Check around for coupons. I got a great coupon for a free child’s admission to Legoland when I buy an adult admission. That alone will save our family around $140!
Have a wonderful time on your vacation and remember how easy it is to save! I hear so many people say they’re just “not going to worry about it” and splurge, but I believe deeply that you can save when you splurge. When you look at saving as fun, you’ll be able to do so much more with what you have, whether you make $20,000 a year or $2,000,000 a year. Live life better for less!
Have a great trip!
Never miss a deal! “Like” Alicia’s Deals in AZ on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/aliciasdealsinaz and get a daily Alicia’s Deals in AZ e-mail by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with SUBSCRIBE in the subject line. Live life better for less!