I am so excited about this HUGE Alicia’s Deals in AZ giveaway! Odysseo by Cavalia has sent me a family four-pack of tickets to give away to one lucky reader. I had the opportunity to see the amazing show with my family on Friday night and it was really something. The horses are gorgeous, the acrobats are spectacular, you won’t want to miss this experience! If you saw the original Cavalia show, this one is different (and much bigger)!
We drive by the big tent (off Scottsdale Road and the 101) every day and have been so curious about the show. Here’s a little bit more about it (from their site):
“The internationally acclaimed Cavalia pushes the limits of live entertainment with its newest production that is now touring the globe. Cavalia Odysseo is a theatrical experience, an ode to horse and man that marries the equestrian arts, awe inspiring acrobatics and high-tech theatrical effects. Set under a 38-meter tall White Big Top, audiences will be transported around the world as more than 50 horses and an international cast play and demonstrate their intimate bond. The 1,393 square meter stage features a real carousel and a magically appearing 302,000-litre lake in front of a stunning video backdrop the size of three IMAX screens. Odysseo is a two-hour dream that will move the heart and touch the soul. It is an evening that the audience will never forget.”
We sat next to horse owners during the show and they were commenting to us how the horses ears stayed up the entire time (meaning they were happy). They also told us how difficult the moves were (like riding two horses at the same time). The riders, tumblers, and acrobats made everything look effortless.
I am so excited for the Alicia’s Deals in AZ reader who WINS the family four pack of Horse Lover tickets on January 12th at 8 PM. These amazing passes are worth up to $848 (if you have four adults) and check out what they include:
PACKAGE : HORSE LOVER
- Exclusive access to the Horse Lover VIP tent for cocktail food, drinks and dessert beginning 90 minutes before the show.
- Open bar featuring wines, beer, soft drinks and juice.
- Center section VIP seating guaranteed.
- Dessert and coffee served during intermission.
- Unlimited popcorn and ice cream during the show.
- Meet the equine stars of Cavalia Odysseo during a private stable tour.
- Official Cavalia Odysseo souvenir book.
Here’s how to win (you can earn unlimited entries):
1. “Like” Alicia’s Deals in AZ on facebook (https://www.facebook.com/aliciasdealsinaz) and let me know you do (send an e-mail to email@example.com or leave a comment). One entry.
2. Sign up for the Alicia’s Deals in AZ daily e-mail (send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with SUBSCRIBE/ENTER in the subject line or just ENTER if you’re already on the list). You’ll get all of the best deals in town sent directly to your inbox once a day. One entry.
3. Tell a friend about Alicia’s Deals in AZ (who didn’t know about it before) and get them to “like” Alicia’s Deals on facebook (https://www.facebook.com/aliciasdealsinaz) and/or sign up for the e-mail list. My goal is to help as many people as possible “live life better for less”! Keep in mind that there are many, many national deals so don’t just think of your friends in AZ! You’ll get FIVE entries for each new referral (and my thanks for helping to spread the word)! Just e-mail me with your friends who you got to sign up and I’ll add your entries!
I’ll pick a winner Friday afternoon and meet you somewhere that night or early Saturday to get you the tickets!
Lucky for us, Odysseo decided to add several more shows (through January 27th) AND brought back a special coupon code for Alicia’s Deals in AZ readers. Click here to buy tickets and use code FAMILYTIME to enjoy 10% off (enter the code in the “special rate code” box). Ticket prices range from $49.05 to $233.55 for adults, $35.55-$166.05 for kids with code. There is a $12.50 per ticket service charge. It is definitely a splurge, but the 10% helps a bit! Unfortunately they can’t refund money if you happen to win (random.org will pick the winners), but just think that you’ll be able to invite a few more friends!
Another example of how the Phoenix area is a really small town (in a big city) is that my husband’s high school (Brophy) economics teacher and his wife were sitting right behind us (it was so fun for them to catch up…it had been almost 20 years) and a neighbor friend was sitting a couple rows in front of us. You never know who you’re going to run into!
Good luck! I can’t wait to pick a winner…this has to be one of the best giveaways yet!!!
Never miss a deal! “Like” Alicia’s Deals in AZ on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/aliciasdealsinaz and get a daily Alicia’s Deals in AZ e-mail by sending a message to email@example.com with SUBSCRIBE in the subject line. Live life better for less!