If you don’t already have a Costco membership (or yours expired before April 1st of this year), this is a great opportunity to get one for less! Head over here to pick one up for $60 through Groupon…the great part about this deal is it includes a $40 Costco shop card (you can literally use it on anything including gas) and $40 off your purchase of $250 or more on Costco.com.
I’m amazed how much money I save just in gas at Costco!
Check out the details:
“This Costco Membership Package includes:
- A One-Year Costco Gold Star Membership with auto-renewal of the Costco membership using a Visa® credit or debit card
- A membership card for the Primary Cardholder and one additional Household Card for anyone living at the same address, over the age of 18
- A $40 Costco shop card (gift card is valid towards any purchase, including gas)
- $40 off any order of $250+ on Costco.com
Terms & Conditions:
- After purchasing this deal, you’ll need to visit the merchant’s website to complete redemption. Learn more here.
- To qualify for the package incentives, new members must sign up for auto-renewal of the Costco membership using a Visa® credit or debit card. If a member elects not to sign up for auto-renewal, incentives will not be mailed.
- Valid only for new members and those whose memberships expired prior to April 1, 2020
- Not valid for the renewal of an existing Costco membership
- Offer is valid at all US Costco locations. Find a location near you.
- Valid at U.S. Costco locations only
- Frequently Asked Questions
To qualify for the promotional incentives, new members must sign up for auto-renewal of the Costco membership using a Visa® credit or debit card.”