We’ve all been through A LOT these past six months and if you could use a real break, this is a deal! Head over here to get a 50-minute massage at the Alvadora Spa at the Royal Palms Resort for $96.75 with code SAVE (list price $285). It says code SAVE (25% off) expires today (9/17) but it’s never a bad idea to try it out anyway even if it’s 9/18! I love that you can get your massage on weekends (many deals exclude Friday-Sunday).
“What You’ll Get
Alvadora Spa is currently open Thursday-Sunday
- What’s included:
- Aromatherapy upgrade available
- Access to spa facilities and resort pool
- 2-day pass to be used on a future visit
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 60 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid on federal holidays. Appointment required. Alvadora Spa is currently open Thursday-Sunday. 20% service charge applied to retail value at checkout. Day passes to be used on a future visit (subject to availability). Merchant’s standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Alvadora Spa at Royal Palms Resort and Spa
Surrounded by the beauty of the Arizona desert, Royal Palms Resort and Spa is a true 5-star oasis. Tucked inside, visitors will find Alvadora Spa where massage therapists, aestheticians, and techs await. Massages soothe away the aches and pains earned on the dusty trail or from riding the mechanical pony in front of the grocery store for too long. Read on to learn more about this luxurious sanctuary:
- Perks for every treatment: Clients can wrap themselves in one of the spa’s robes and if they arrive early, they’ll have time to recline in one of the relaxation rooms before their treatment even begins.
- Sweet scents: Complimentary aromatherapy with massages that use the signature scent of neroli (a honeyed smell that blends well with citrus oils) mean that even the very air at this spa is working to help you relax.”