If you’re looking for a Christmas experience for your family this year, head over here to check out Christmas at Schnepf Farms. You’ll get four people in for $60 with code SAVE, usually $96. Make sure you’re signed into your Groupon account for them to give you extra savings!
- “What’s included:
- Christmas movies
- Santa’s reindeer hayride
- Christmas bonfires
- Snow globe mini golf
- Santa’s toy shop
- Mrs. Claus cookie decorating
- Meet and greet Santa
- Pinecone decorating
- Letters to Santa
- Christmas carousel
- Giant Christmas photo ops
- World of Illumination train ride
- Santa’s obstacle course not included in admission, but available for purchase upon arrival
- Dates: November 24–27, December 1–3, 8–10, 15–17, 21–24, and 28–30
- Time: 5–10 p.m.
- Complimentary parking available
- Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages
Need To Know
Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Santa’s obstacle course not included in admission, but available for purchase upon arrival. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Christmas at Schnepf Farms
Christmas at Schnepf Farms “A World of Illumination” is a magical event that welcomes entire families and invites them to celebrate Christmas together. It features plenty of holiday attractions so everyone has a chance to find something they’ll like. Kids and adults can choose from the Illumination Express train ride and a Christmas carousel to cookie decorating with Mrs. Claus and snow globe mini golf. They get an opportunity to spend quality time together, have the children meet Santa himself, and catch some holiday thrills.
- Illumination Express: Visitors journey through breathtaking Christmas light displays on a train ride presented by World of Illumination.
- Activities galore: They meet Rudolph on a hayride, test their skills at Snow Globe Mini Golf or Santa’s Obstacle Course, go ice skating, and hop aboard the historic 1955 Christmas Carousel.
- Holiday treats: Little ones can eat s’mores at the bonfire and decorate cookies with Mrs. Claus while adults explore the Beer and Wine Garden.”
You’ll pick your dates now! You can head over here and scroll down to see what Covid precautions they’re taking.