It’s winter and if you’re in the mood for some cold-weather fun we usually don’t get in the Phoenix area, the Scottsdale Princess has you covered! Head over here to get wristbands for up to four people including self-parking for one car on the night of your choice (you have to choose ahead of time) for $48 (usually $60). I’m excited about the axe throwing! Code SAVE expired but might be back soon!
Check out the details:
“Entire families may enjoy snowy fun during Wintertime at Fairmont Scottsdale with campfires, Ice Maze, skating, and much more
About This Deal
- Self-parking for one vehicle
- General admission wristbands for up to four people (based on the number of vehicle occupants)
- The Ice Pass available for additional $25 fee per person and includes unlimited one-hour sessions at The Rink and the Alpine Skate Trail.
- All food and beverage at an additional cost
Winter at the Princess
This year, Fairmont Scottsdale invites guests for a brand new family-friendly event designed to help relax and unwind during Wintertime.
- Ice skating at the 6000-sq. ft. rink
- Ice Skating through the Alpine Skate Trail of more than 5,200 -sq ft. of real ice
- The village campfires
- Dining and games at The Lodge
- Taking pictures with stunning views such as the glacier summit or the ski lift
- Sled down the Snow Mountain
- Axe throwing
- Glazier Ice Maze
- The Kids Village, good for ages 2–8
- The Chalet Sun + Ski Shop
- Mount Everest Climbing Walls
- Chair Lift Ride
CHILDREN UNDER 3 RECEIVE COMPLIMENTARY ACCESS TO WINTER AT THE PRINCESS
NO REFUNDS NO EXCHANGES
NO CASH ACCEPTED AT THE EVENT
With Your Safety In Mind:
We respect the trust you place in us each time you choose to be with us. We believe that trust is earned. As we sincerely welcome back guests, please note the following safety protocols in place for the event.
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED in all areas of Winter at the Princess, including outdoor spaces for all guests over 2 years of age. Masks must cover both face and nose at all times. Masks may be removed while dining or drinking in an area with appropriate social distancing.
- Fairmont Scottsdale will be limiting Winter at the Princess to 40% of standard event capacity
- Highly frequented areas are scheduled for enhanced commercial cleaning and sanitization cycles regularly.
- Please maintain a 6-foot distance between groups you do not frequently associate with.
- Visit Winter at the Princess only if you are free of cold or flu-like symptoms and have not had any exposure to COVID-19 within the past 14 days. If you, or anyone in your group, has a fever, cough or other known COVID-19 symptoms, we ask that you refrain from visiting the resort.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the event. Guests are highly encouraged to wash and sanitize their hands frequently to help prevent the spread of the virus.
By attending any public event, guests acknowledge they are voluntarily assuming some risk of exposure to COVID-19. While we continue to make every effort to do our part, it is important that each individual in attendance make good decisions to protect their own health and wellness. With Winter at the Princess spread out across the property, an expansive 65 acres, and a limited amount of event attendees each evening, guests are provided with room to maintain a safe distance while enjoying Winter at the Princess.”