Alicia’s Deals may receive a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Please see my full disclosure here.
If you’re looking to get one more getaway out of summer, head over here to check out the “out of this world” deals at the Scottsdale Princess. Rooms are available for as low as $209/night and there are lots of extras included (and no pesky resort fee)!
Check out what’s included:
- “Stay for two in a Fairmont king room or Fairmont queen-queen room
- “Outta This World Summer #AtThePrincess” package
- Kids 17 or younger stay free
Included in “Outta This World Summer #AtThePrincess” package:
- Waived daily resort fee
- Official space cadet VIP access badge and cadet sunglasses for two kids per stay
- Find more information here
- Dates of activities vary; Contact the hotel via telephone for more information
$42 Waived Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Half-day access to Trailblazers Kids Club/Space Camp for up to three kids ages 5–12
- $25 Well & Being credit toward a body or facial treatment per paid night, valid once per day.
- Spa treatments receive access to Well & Being Spa amenities for the day, including: co-ed waterfall treatment pool, sauna, steam room, aromatherapy lounge, private rooftop pool and more (credit not cumulative and valid once per day)
- Courtesy fishing pole rental for Lagoon fishing
- Preferred TPC Scottsdale rates and tee times
- Golf bag storage at the resort
- Personal Protective Equipment Kit provided in room (two face masks and antiseptic wipes)
- Unlimited wireless and wired premium Internet access in guest rooms and resort public areas
- Unlimited local, domestic, long-distance (contiguous 48 states) and 1-800 access calls from your guest room
- Complimentary business services offered at front desk (printing, photocopying, and faxing of documents for guest personal use)
- On-site transportation service (guest rooms, restaurants, spa, pools, and meeting spaces)
- Toro Latin Restaurant & Rum Bar
- TPC Scottsdale Golf Course
- Grayhawk Golf Course”
Have so much fun!