Alicia’s Deals may receive a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Please see my full disclosure here.
I am so bummed this one sold out! But of course it did, it is an incredible deal. I hope you got one!
This could be the most relaxing holiday gift of them all! Head over here to score a 50-minute custom facial at the beautiful Alvadora Spa at the Royal Palms valid any day (Thursday-Sunday) for $96.75 with 25% off code SAVE (a $285 value).
“About This Deal
Alvadora Spa is currently open Thursday-Sunday
- What’s included:
- Aromatherapy upgrade available
- Access to spa facilities and resort pool
- 2-day pass to be used on a future visit
- Benefits of custom facial: Designed to address one’s specific needs and issues, the treatment can help cleanse pores, restore a radiant complexion, improve acne, or reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Promotional value expires 60 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid on federal holidays. Appointment required. Alvadora Spa is currently open Thursday-Sunday. 20% service charge applied to retail value at checkout. Must use treatments in one visit; day passes to be used on a future visit (subject to availability). Merchant’s standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Alvadora Spa at Royal Palms Resort and Spa
Surrounded by the beauty of the Arizona desert, Royal Palms Resort and Spa is a true 5-star oasis. Tucked inside, visitors will find Alvadora Spa where massage therapists, aestheticians, and techs await. Massages soothe away the aches and pains earned on the dusty trail or from riding the mechanical pony in front of the grocery store for too long. Read on to learn more about this luxurious sanctuary:
- Perks for every treatment: Clients can wrap themselves in one of the spa’s robes and if they arrive early, they’ll have time to recline in one of the relaxation rooms before their treatment even begins.”