Alicia’s Deals may receive a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Please see my full disclosure here.
Christmas at the Princess is always a fun event and is up and running! Head over here to get parking and passes for up to four people for just $50 today on Groupon if you pick your date now (save $22). Looks like they restocked!
So bummed this deal sold out!
“About This Deal
- General admission wristbands for up to four people.
- Includes self-parking for one vehicle
- It’s requested to park in the self-parking lot off Cottage Terrace and Princess Drive
- Additional fees for ice skating as well as all food and beverages
- CASH NOT ACCEPTED AT THIS EVENT
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Voucher cannot be used for any other date than the single date stated on the voucher, not available to use with a surcharge. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Christmas at the Princess by Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
CHRISTMAS AT THE PRINCESS
Gather loved ones to join us as the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess transforms into a spectacular holiday wonderland for the twelfth annual celebration of Christmas at the Princess.
- ENCHANTED PLAZA – Event Entry & Musical Tree: Don’t miss this five-minute, high definition video show featuring animations projected against the resort’s façade. The resorts Christmas tree has 70,000 LED lights that twinkle and dance to 17 classic holiday songs. 6pm-9pm video show on the hour every hour
- A CHRISTMAS WISH – Bring your Christmas Wish to life with a little Christmas magic. Donations accepted and will benefit Love Up.
- WINTERLAND – Winter is coming, and with it brings a magical land of twinkling white lights, take a photo in a live sized snow globe, fire pit seating and a 32-foot long infinity tunnel at the entrance. Enjoy an ice bar stocked with seasonal beverages.
- NATIVITY GARDEN – The resort’s Fragrance Garden transforms into a Nativity Garden, featuring a narrated light and music show sharing the story of Christmas.
- LAGOON LIGHTS – Walking Path: With the addition of 1.5 million LED’s this season, the resort shines with more than 5 million lights! As you stroll through the resort majestic lagoons you’ll see glittery swans floating on the water, a buccaneer pirate ship, mermaid, 14-foot poinsettias, teddy bear, toy soldiers, fishing Santa, leaping arches, Nessie the 30-foot Loch Ness Monster, a 3D whale, skating penguins, candy cane forest and more. 5pm-10pm Monday- Thursday / 4pm-11pm Friday-Saturday
- TWINKLE TOWN – Visit a magical land filled with twinkling lights, the Polar Glide 70ft ice slide, Christmas Carousel, Lolli Swings, delectable bites and beverages as you take in incredible sweeping views of the resort. Don’t forget to say hello to our newest holiday friend Twinkles, Santa’s brightest Christmas Light! Must be 36″ to ride Twinkle Town Rides (ride & attraction wristband required)
- PRINCESS EXPRESS – Train Tours: All Aboard! Hitch a ride on one of two trains at the Princess Express Train Depot where your Christmas Conductor will take you on a journey around the resort’s glittering Lagoon Lights with every-changing colors from special RGB LED bulbs, capable of 256 million magical color combinations. 5pm-10pm (ride & attraction wristband required)
- THE LODGE – Alpine Bar & Kitchen: Introducing craft-style favorites surrounded by warm chimineas in a cozy, outdoor setting. Featuring rye pretzels, loaded tater tots, elk burgers, crispy chicken schnitzel, bison meatloaf, and more. With good tidings, you’ll cheer for hand-crafted cocktails and seasonal beer. Located at La Hacienda Plaza
- MRS CLAUS COOKIE COMPANY – Christmas Cookies aren’t just for Santa. Mrs. Claus offers the season’s most festive flavors featuring sugar n’ spice, chocolate chip, gingerbread and campfire pies!
- THE VILLAGE – Travel through La Hacienda Plaza to an enchanting land where you can roast marshmallows around a campfire in a Christmas Tree Forest, and take a glittering whirl on Frosty’ s Ferris Wheel. Frosty’s Ferris Wheel- Must be 48” to ride. Ages 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Snow Mountain Ice Slide- Must be 42” to ride. Alpine Skate Trail 6,000 sq. ft. ice skating trail. Ice Pass – $40 per person for unlimited ice skating
- DESERT ICE – Skating & Fire Pits: Made with real ice, the resort’s 6,000 sq. ft. Desert Ice Skating Rink provides you the opportunity to experience a classic winter tradition surrounded by the beauty of the desert. Ice Pass – $40 per person for unlimited ice skating. Featuring Fire & Ice Rink-Side VIP Fire Pits: Call for reservations & Pricing Call 480-513-6014
- PHOTOS W/SANTA – Mailroom & Photos: Santa Experience $40 includes: up to 8 people per reservation, Meet and greet with Santa and his elves, Santa’s elf pledge, one digital photo, personal photos and videos are encouraged. Advanced ticket purchase required. 4pm-10pm Nightly through December 24th”