Alicia’s Deals may receive a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Please see my full disclosure here.
If you want a really cool robotic cleaning machine, this is for you. Head over here to get the Shark XL AI Vac with Self-Empty base for $349.99 (usually $649.99) on Amazon (remember they can raise prices at any moment).
- “FORGET ABOUT VACUUMING: The bagless, self-emptying base holds up to 60 days of dirt and debris while it’s true HEPA filtration captures and traps 99.97% of dust and allergens (down to .3 microns)
- POWERFUL CLEANING PERFORMANCE: Incredible suction picks up all kinds of dirt and debris and in UltraClean Mode, you get 30% better carpet cleaning (vs. normal cleaning mode, tested on sand and level loop).
- ON-DEMAND DEEP CLEANING: Select UltraClean Mode in the SharkClean app to target specific rooms, high-traffic zones or spots for multi-directional deep cleaning coverage.
- PERFECT FOR HOMES WITH PETS: The combination of powerful suction and Shark’s self-cleaning brushroll picks up 50% more pet hair with no hair wrap (in UltraClean Mode vs. RV1100AE)
- PRECISION HOME MAPPING: LIDAR technology quickly and accurately maps your home so you can set cleaning areas and No-Go Zones in the SharkClean app.
- DETECTS and AVOIDS OBJECTS: AI Laser Navigation ensures total home coverage with precise row-by-row cleaning all while detecting and avoiding objects in its path – day or night.
- COMPLETE HANDS-FREE CONTROL: Set a cleaning schedule, initiate on-demand cleaning, or activate UltraClean Mode all with sound of your voice using Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.”