Alicia’s Deals may receive a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Please see my full disclosure here.
If you’re getting excited about St. Patrick’s Day, you can celebrate early! Head over here to pick up two tickets to the 40th Annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade and Irish Faire at Margaret T. Hance Park in Phoenix for just $17.25 with code SAVE.
☘ Held annually in downtown Phoenix, the St Patrick’s Parade and Faire features live Irish music, step dancing, bagpipers, and vendors ☘
About This Deal
What’s included: one, two, or four single-day admission tickets to the Faire
- What’s included: one, two, or four single-day admission tickets to the Faire
- Free admission for pets and children aged 12 and under
- Date and time: Saturday, March 11, 2023, 10:00 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Location: Margaret T. Hance Park, 1202 N 3rd St Phoenix, AZ 85004
- See the detailed program of the event
☘ Parade ☘
The streets of Phoenix run green each year as the annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade & Faire lures crowds seeking a celebration of Irish and Irish-Arizonan culture. First held in 1984, the parade fills 3rd Street with a procession that includes marching bands, Irish step dancers, floats, bagpipers, and the Queen of the Parade—this year’s Arizona Irish Colleen Pageant champion.
- Parade begins at 10 a.m.
- Route: 3rd Street and Oak Street and heads south through the streets of Downtown Phoenix. See the route map
☘ Faire ☘
Festivities don’t end with the parade though. The day continues with the Irish Faire, which showcases even more of the Emerald Isle’s culture. While savoring traditional food and drink, attendees can peruse the vendors’ displays of Celtic crafts and artwork. Bands and dance troupes occupy the fair’s three stages, entertaining crowds with live performances.
- Faire will be open 10:00 a.m.–5 p.m. at Margaret T. Hance Park on the east side.
- Two stages of Irish entertainment: local Irish bands, Irish dancers, bagpipers, poets, and more
- Food and beverage: Irish beers and Busker’s Irish Whiskey, traditional St. Patrick’s Day corned beef and cabbage, shepherd’s pie, fish and chips, BBQ
- Local vendors: local artists, local businesses, Irish jewelry, kilt, and more
- AZ Irish Community: Irish Cultural Center and Library, genealogy, AZ Irish Sister Cities, local Emerald societies, Delorean Car Club, Irish wolf hounds, and more”
This should be so much fun!