Alicia’s Deals may receive a commission via affiliate links in this post. Please see my full disclosure here.
If you still haven’t joined Costco, head over here to score a $40 Digital Shop Card included when you join for $60! It’s a Groupon deal and it came just in time for Cyber Monday! That’s like paying $20 for the membership!
Check out the details of what’s included:
- “A One-Year Costco Gold Star Membership
- A membership card for the Primary Cardholder and one additional Household Card for anyone living at the same address, over the age of 16
- A $40 Digital Costco Shop Card (valid at Costco locations and Costco.com)1
Terms & Conditions
- Valid only for new members and those whose previous memberships (Primary and Household) have been expired for at least 18 months or more.
- Please allow up to two hours to receive your confirmation email from Costco. You must have either your Costco or Groupon confirmation email to receive your physical membership card at a Costco location.
- A physical membership card is not required to shop online or receive your incentives.
- Incentive includes a $40 Digital Costco Shop Card
- Digital Costco Shop Card will be emailed within 2 weeks after sign-up to qualifying members.
- Digital Costco Shop Card will be emailed to the email address provided by the Primary Member at time of sign-up.
- Not valid for the renewal of an existing Costco membership.
- All sales final.
- See FAQ here.
1$40 Digital Costco Shop Card is not redeemable for cash, except as required by law. Digital Costco Shop Cards are not accepted at Costco Gas Stations, Car Washes, or Food Court Kiosks.”
If you have a Sam’s Club close by you can also head over here to get a membership for just $20 (usually $50)! I was looking at the locations, and there really are quite a few around town (and in Tucson, Yuma, and Flagstaff).
Enjoy the savings!