This deal was EXTENDED through Tuesday! Head over here to save 25% off up to three Groupon local deals through today with code MARCH25.
That’s an EXTRA 25% off deals that are already usually half off! You can save on up to three deals which could mean HUGE savings!
I’ve seen 15% off and 20% off, but 25% off is really rare!
I’m adding a few of my favorites:
If you love Big Surf this is HOT! Head over here to snag a season pass for just $29.25 with code MARCH25 (a $79.95 value).
The season runs May 2nd-September 13th, you can click here to see a full schedule.
Parking is FREE!
A little bit more info about the pass:
- “Unlimited admission to the park during all open days!
- One complimentary Coupon Sheet for great savings throughout the park!
- The Coupon Sheet includes one FREE General Admision ticket!
- Does not include surfing sessions.”
Admission for one person is usually $29.95 plus tax so this is a BARGAIN (especially if you think you’ll go twice or more during the summer)!
Head over here to enjoy 37% off admission to the Flagstaff Extreme Adventure Course on select dates (4/1-4/19, 6/15-6/21, or 9/14-9/20). You’ll pay $93 for four people with code MARCH25 (usually $196).
We did this and had a wonderful time! It really is an adventure!
“Admission includes access to five elevated obstacle courses for adults, each course increases in difficulty. The entire experience takes about 2–3 hours to complete and consists of 10–17 obstacles, which range from rope swings to wobbly bridges and ziplines. Before exploring the courses, visitors must pass a 30-minute safety training, where they learn how to put on their harnesses and navigate the courses. For more information, see the park hours and the FAQs.”
This is truly great. Head over here to get a one-year membership to the Arizona Science Center for just $55, a $115 value on Groupon. Today (Tuesday, March 31st) promo code MARCH25 brings the price all the way down to $41.25. I confirmed that as long as you don’t have a current membership to the center, you’re eligible for this deal. If your membership expired last week, you’re good to go! This deal keeps getting better!
Here’s what you get:
- “Unlimited general museum admission
- $11 general admission tickets for up to four guests on each visit
- Discounted tickets to the Dorrance Planetarium and IMAX (R) Theater
- Free admission to more than 250 other ASTC member science and technology museums worldwide
- Discounted tickets to featured exhibits, members-only previews, and IMAX films
- Two free rides on the Evans Family Sky Cycle
- Discounts on special programs and classes
- 10% discount at Awesome Atom’s Science Store and Fabulous Foods café
- Invitations to member-appreciation events
- Express check-in at The Membership Zone
- If activated by April 30, 2015 (in person at Arizona Science Center), two admission tickets to Grid Iron Glory: The Best of the Pro Football Hall of Fame, will be included. Offer valid only through April 30, 2015.”
General admission for a family of four is $57.80 for JUST ONE VISIT. Remember, you’re paying $41.25 with code MARCH25 for a whole year and you get into tons of other fun museums (like the Lowell Observatory…see a FULL LIST of where yor membership will be accepted here), and you get two free passes to Gridiron Glory (a $24 value), and two passes to the Sky Cycle (a $10 value), and lots more!
Even though I’m not hosting Easter, I’m thinking about getting this just because it’s such an awesome deal (and everything comes flash frozen)!
Head over here to get a springtime combo pack for just $37.49 with code MARCH25 (a $157 value). I love that you can pick this up at the Desert Ridge or Chandler Omaha Steaks locations (or pay to have it shipped).
Check out what’s included:
- “Four 5-ounce top sirloins
- Four boneless chicken breasts
- One 20-ounce package of all-beef meatballs
- Four 4-ounce Omaha Steaks burgers
- One 16-ounce package of Omaha Steakhouse fries
- Four 4-ounce caramel apple tartlets
- Omaha Steaks seasoning packet”
In the fine print it says it’s not good with promo codes, but I just bought one and it WORKED (maybe this code in an exception)! Let me know if it works for you, I’ve heard from tons of Alicia’s Deals readers who it worked for!
Shop around, there are TONS of great deals! This is one promo code you’ll probably want to use all three times!