I LOVE THIS! Head over here to get a crazy good deal on a staycation at the Scottsdale Princess. For as low as $119 depending on the room size and date you can get a night including the $30 resort fee, internet, virtual reality rides, two welcome drinks, and a happy pass to the spa (a $299 value). Use code SALE3 (expires 6/24) to get the price down an extra 10% off (as low as $107.10 plus tax).
“This 5-star resort stands out like an oasis in the middle of the desert: it has six pools, a lagoon, and 65 manicured acres of desert plants, water fountains, and fire pits. Within the resort’s extravagant complex, guests will find towering water slides, relaxing poolside cabanas, traditional Spanish-inspired architecture, and modern amenities. This confluence of luxury and fun has helped earn the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess a Five Diamond rating from AAA since 1991.
- The Sunset Beach—the newest and largest of six on-site pools—spans 9,000 square feet and features a white-sand shore and a splash pad.
- Included perks: waived resort fee, two house drinks, and spa pass for one
- Restaurant spotlight: Enjoy cuts of Angus beef at chef Michael Mina’s Bourbon Steak, one of four on-site restaurants.
- Tee off on either of two TPC-level golf courses.
- Southwestern decor adorns the plush rooms and suites, each of which comes with a refreshment center and large soaker tub.
- Summer Splash 30th Birthday Bash: From May 26th through Sept 4th, Fairmont Scottsdale Princess will be celebrating their 30th year with special events and attractions, such as swimming with mermaids, new virtual reality rides, and weekly fireworks.”