If you’re excited to try out the new Great Wolf Lodge in Scottsdale, head over here to book a night or two for as low as $99 (plus tax and $29.99 resort fee). A night will usually set you back at least $280 so this is a deal!
UPDATE: You must stay two nights to get the $99 rate, otherwise the lowest rate is $129 (sorry for the confusion)! Rates vary depending on the dates you choose.
Stay for up to six guests with daily passes to a huge indoor water park and access to kid-friendly activities and nine restaurants
About Your Great Wolf Lodge Getaway
- Book to stay between November 21 and February 13.
- Prices vary by day; the price listed is the lowest possible and may not be available all days.
- Click on a date on the booking calendar to see the individual prices by day.
- Daily water park passes for each registered guest, up to the maximum room occupancy, are included in all options.
See additional details regarding room occupancy, water park passes, and more on the Fine Print & Details tab above. See FAQs here.
Property at a Glance: Great Wolf Lodge Scottsdale
The heart and soul of Great Wolf Lodge Scottsdale is its gigantic indoor water park. Splashy rides such as Alberta Falls—a four-story double-raft water slide—and a zero-depth-entry wave pool with 3-foot swells surround the park’s iconic hub: a four-story treehouse with a 1,000-gallon tipping bucket. Younger kids will have a blast with the water slides and gentle spray features of Whooping Hollow and Cub Paw Pool.
The water park, which hovers around 84 degrees all year long, isn’t the resort’s only family-friendly activity. You’ll also find an arcade with more than 100 games and mini bowling at Ten Paw Alley.
- Extended water park access: You can enter the water park at 1 p.m. on the day you check in and stay until close on the day you check out (essentially 2 days’ water park admission).
- Family-friendly fun: There are plenty of games and activities for kids of all ages. Explore all activities by age group here.
- Hands-on crafts and activities such as face painting and balloon twisting during the Lunch Time Lineup can entertain young children when they want a break from the water park action.
- Roomy suites comfortably sleep up to six people. The Wolf Den suite provides extra privacy with enclosed bunk beds.
- Where to eat: There are nine restaurants and snack bars.
- Add a Paw Pass or Pup Pass to your stay to enjoy kid-friendly activities and sweets at Creation Station, MagiQuest, and more at a discounted rate. See everything that’s included—as well as other available packages—here (additional fees apply).
- Safety first: Complimentary life jackets in multiple sizes and trained lifeguards help keep families safe and secure.
- Distance from Scottsdale: 6 miles
Our best tips on how to avoid crowds, dine on a budget, and dress down at Great Wolf Lodge
What You Get
- Stay for six in a Family Suite or Wolf Den Suite, seven in a KidCabin suite, or eight in a Grizzly Bear Suite
- Daily water park wristbands for each guest up to maximum occupants per room type
- May have the maximum number of guests in room option purchased for no additional fee
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed through Groupon once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 9-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Change policy: A nonrefundable $15 fee will be added to your reservation each time you contact the Great Wolf Lodge call center to change your reservation.
- Additional fees: $29.99 daily resort fee plus tax added at purchase. 3% daily sustainability fee added at purchase.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
- Indoor water park and pool
- Unlimited WiFi
- Mini golf and mini bowling
- Climbing wall
- Nightly story time with costumed characters
- Northwoods Friends Show in resort’s Grand Lobby (morning and evening)
- Indoor ropes course
- Toy creation station
- Nine dining options
- Clothing and candy stores
- Mini refrigerators in all rooms
- Fitness center”
Let me know what you think of this place!