It’s the last day to take advantage of this one! Head over here to save an EXTRA 20% off Groupons with promo code GIFT20. You can use the code THREE TIMES and this one is good for everyone!
You could head over here to get a wine tasting for two in Oak Creek including wine glasses for $12.80 with code GIFT20 (usually $34).
“Grapes don’t usually grow in the desert’s dry heat, but the owners of Oak Creek Vineyard and Winery found a way. They nourish vines of syrah, merlot, zinfandel, and chardonnay grapes with pure water from an aquifer 425 feet beneath the earth’s surface. Moisture isn’t everything, though; western Arizona’s brilliant sunlight helps the grapes to develop ideal sugar content. The combination of warm days and chilly nights further brings flavor to life beneath the grapes’ dusk-purple skins.
White curtains swirl around the outdoor patio of an adobe tasting room, where visitors pair sips ofwine with meats and cheeses. A jaunt through the grounds reveals views of flowering cacti and tumbleweeds wearing pearls on the sun-browned hills.”
I talked about this deal in my Your Life A to Z segment this week and they made the deal even better! Now code DEALS will get you 30% off instead of 20% off!
Be Good for Children is a new company founded by an amazing Arizona mom, Karolyn Stayer, who was an executive with Philosophy for many years. She realized there was a huge need for children’s products that are completely safe and good for kids’ skin. It’s scary how many chemicals are in shampoos and body washes we give our children and even babies! Be Good has a line of body wash, shampoo, lotion, and more that you and your children will love and feel good about. My kids have crazy sensitive skin and they use the products and smell amazing (no irritation AT ALL)! Head over here and use code DEALS this week only to get an extra 30% off! You can check out the product in person at Frances Vintage on Camelback and Central (30% discount only applies to online orders).
Here’s a little bit of background about the products (from BeGoodforChildren.com):
“With 10+ years experience creatively developing and marketing luxury personal care products for one of the most beloved brands in cosmetics, I was inspired to bring my experience in the industry together with my passion for raising good little people and making a difference.
Be good is a socially conscious, next generation for this generation, personal care company. Be good is full of charm, free of harmful ingredients, and is suitable for children of all ages. It was created by a mother who recognized the need to create clean, safe, virtue-based products that would help teach children the value of good behavior and good grooming.
When it comes to titles, “mother” is the one I am most proud to call mine. As a mom of two young children, I found the options for high-quality, natural products that were safe and smelled delightful were few and far between, especially once my kids moved past the baby stage. I was on a constant search for products that had meaning, would look beautiful in my home (I do really love you elmo, just not in my bathroom), bring a smile to my children’s faces, and be something the whole family could enjoy.
Be good formulas are 90%+ natural, formulated in the USA, and are safe for children of all ages. Our formulas were created to deliver the most natural product possible without sacrificing product performance. Our goal is to create beautiful formulas that are pure and safe, feel amazing on your family’s skin and hair, deliver great results, and provide a delightfully delicate scent that the whole family will adore.
Our formulas are free of: parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, gluten (with exception of the cleansing conditioner), synthetic dyes, dea, palm oil, added hormone disrupters, petrolatums, dioxanes from sulfates, phosphates, bpa, animal by-products, and we never test on animals.
The packaging was made soft to the touch in a shape easy for parents and children to hold. It was created for mothers who appreciate simplicity, sweetness, and style. Moms who value virtues, character, and good behavior and like the idea of turning everyday moments into teaching moments. Finally, it was created for Moms who believe children’s products need not shout with big, bright, bold color pallets and animated cartoon characters to appeal to children.”
Head over here to get 20% off Living Social deals with code LOVE. Choose from their many restaurant, entertainment, beauty, and other great deals!
You could head over here to get a Sugar Me Wax Brazilian for $20.80 with code LOVE (a $65 value). They have other waxing options too.
Head over here to get a classic blowout, hair therapy treatment, and scalp massage at Primp and Blow on High Street for $22.40 with code GIFT20 (good through 2/12 only), a $60 value!
“At Primp and Blow, stylists have a single goal: speedily making over customers’ hair and makeup in a boutique scissor-free salon. Stylists here have mastered the art of transforming wet strands into pin-straight ‘dos or tousled waves. They can also add chic braids to any blowout. In order to ensure styles last for at least a couple days, they spritz hair with Moroccanoil products.
The blow-dry bar’s cosmetologists complement newly styled hair with makeup applications that use products from such high-end brands as Shu Uemura and Smashbox. Primp and Blow’s beauty experts also lengthen locks with Dreamcatchers hair extensions, and they create face-flattering eyebrow arches with waxing services.”
Nothing says love like a new vacuum that works well. Head over here to get the Dyson DC65 vac (certified refurbished) for $229.99 with a six month warranty (usually $399.99).
Check out the info:
- “This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 6-month warranty
- Patented Radial Root Cyclone technology for no loss of suction
- Root Cyclone technology ensures no clogging or loss of suction
- Self-adjusting cleaner head seals in suction across various floor types
- Ball technology – For easy steering into difficult places”
This is the first review I saw: “It came in a Plain brown box, but packed just like a brand new one. This one did not look used or abused as some people have claimed about the Refurb models. As far as I can tell it has never been used. It came with a crevice/dusting tool and a small upholstery brush. This thing has a lot more power than the 15 year old Dyson it replaced. It has a Beater brush on/off switch besdie the power button. It has a floating head that rises a falls with different types of flooring. Definitely would buy again.”
Enjoy, these Dyson deals can sell out fast (remember Amazon can raise prices at any time)!
What a delicious Friday freebie! Head over here to load a coupon for a FREE Moonstruck chocolate bar to your Fry’s VIP card. You must load the coupon today (2/12) but you have until 2/28 to redeem it.
I know I’ve mentioned this one a lot but it’s GREAT! I got a message saying the deal officially ends tonight, if you’ve been wanting a Costco membership, don’t miss it!
If you haven’t had a Costco card since October of last year, head over here to get a one year membership, a $20 Costco Cash Card, and coupons for 72 batteries, a Costco pizza, Organic chips, and more for $55! This is a full 58% off!
Check out the full details:
“If you’ve always wanted to take advantage of the exceptional savings that only a Costco membership can offer, consider this your invitation to join the club.
• $55 for a 1-year Gold Star Membership
• Includes a free Household card, $20 Costco Cash Card, and coupons (listed below)
• Valid for new members only. Not valid for those with a current Costco membership or for memberships that expired after October 1, 2015.
• Limited quantity available
Why You’ll Love It
As part of this exclusive offer, all new members will receive:
• $20 Costco Cash Card
• Exclusive coupons good for 3 free Kirkland Signature™ products:
• AA Batteries 72-pack ($18.99 value)
• Food Court Pizza ($9.95 value)
• Organic Tortilla Chips ($4.99 value)
• Plus, $25 off an order of $250 or more at Costco.com (included in coupon mailer)
Take Note: The Costco.com coupon is not a Costco Cash Card. It is a coupon included in the mailer with a unique coupon code. Coupons expire August 31, 2016.
How It Works
1. Complete your purchase on LivingSocial.
2. Receive your voucher from LivingSocial and redeem it online.
3. You’ll get an email with a Costco Membership Activation Certificate to print.
4. Bring the printed certificate to your local Costco to complete your membership application.
5. Receive your Costco Cash Card at the time of signup (new members only).
* Coupons will be mailed within 4 weeks of voucher redemption.”
Check out the fine print:
- “Valid for new members only. Not valid for those with a current Costco membership or memberships that expired after October 1, 2015.
- Limit 1 per customer, up to 3 additional as gifts.
- Each membership includes a free Household card.
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES MAY 31, 2016. If purchaser does not use voucher by May 31, 2016, purchaser may call LivingSocial to receive a refund for the paid value. Any unused vouchers that have not been refunded will be refunded on July 1, 2016.
- Purchaser must redeem voucher by May 31, 2016 to receive the Membership Activation Certificate, Costco Cash Card, and coupons. Coupons expire August 31, 2016.
- Offer valid at U.S. Costco locations only.
- To qualify for this offer you must purchase the Membership Activation Certificate through this promotion
- Offer may not be combined with any other offer.
- Your Costco Membership Activation Certificate will be emailed to you immediately after completing your purchase and redeeming your voucher online.
- To activate your Costco Gold Star Membership you must bring the printed Costco Membership Activation Certificate email or your printed redemption confirmation page to your local Costco location.
- The Costco Cash Card will be provided after presenting the Costco Membership Activation Certificate and completion of the Costco membership application for a Costco Gold Star Membership.
- Coupons will be mailed to the address provided by purchaser and will be mailed within 4 weeks after redeeming your voucher online.
- Limit 1 Costco Cash Card per household.
- The Costco Cash Card and coupons are considered “Promotional Value.”
- Promotional Value Coupon prices and availability may vary by Costco location
- Costco accepts cash, checks, debit/ATM cards, EBT, Costco Cash Cards, Costco Credit Cards and American Express.
- Entire value of the Costco Membership Activation Certificate must be used in a single visit.”
Enjoy! This is an AWESOME deal!
Feel like getting married on Valentine’s Day? You could have a free ceremony on Sunday, February 14th at the Maricopa County Justice Center. Check out the details :
“Saturday and Sunday Hours, Free Wedding Ceremonies for Valentine’s Day
Clerk of the Superior Court Michael Jeanes will open the Customer Service Center from 9:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, February 13, 2016 and from 10:30 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. on Sunday, February 14, 2016 at 601 W. Jackson St. in downtown Phoenix to issue marriage licenses and process passport applications.
To compliment this event, the Maricopa County Justice Courts will offer free wedding ceremonies on Valentine’s Day, February 14, 2016 inside the Downtown Justice Center located at 620 W. Jackson St., across the street from the Clerk’s offices. Free weddings are only available at this location on Valentine’s Day from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on a walk-in basis. Several Justices of the Peace will perform ceremonies and couples should bring at least two witnesses in addition to their marriage license. Family and friends may attend as well.
The marriage license fee is $76, payable by cash, debit card, money order, Visa, MasterCard or American Express only and the license must be used within one year of the date issued. There are additional fees for a certified copy of the recorded license. For information on other requirements, see the Clerk’s website at http://www.clerkofcourt.maricopa.gov/marlic.asp.
The Clerk’s Office processes applications for passport books and cards for children and adults. The U.S. Department of State and Clerk of Court fees are paid separately. The Clerk’s $25 fee applies to each application and is payable by cash, debit card, money order, Visa, MasterCard or American Express only. The State Department’s fees vary and the State Department accepts checks and money orders only. Applicants can start their paperwork online, print and bring their forms to the Clerk’s Office to save time. See http://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/passports/apply.html and the Clerk’s website at http://www.clerkofcourt.maricopa.gov/passport.asp.”
If you’re looking for an ADULT day or night out, this could be it! Head over here to get two seats on a Handlebar of Scottsdale BYOB pedaling tour for $39.20 (usually $100)!
“Inspired by the modern Dutch tradition of pedal pubs, the founders of The Handle Bar now operate them in three US cities. In Old Town Scottsdale, they invite groups to bring their favorite beers or wine (in plastic containers, of course) for two-hour tours peppered with stops at local bars. As a designated guide and “bar handler” steers the vehicle, groups pedal while sipping spirits under the cover of a weather-shielding awning. The guide can play the radio or hook up the stereo to a passenger’s electronic device. The Handle Bar’s tours—which are well-suited for birthday parties, bachelor and bachelorette parties, and company outings—were recently featured in the Arizona Republic, as well as the minds of anyone who’s dreamed about them.”
So fun! This is a GREAT price!